My New Chord Melody eBook
My new eBook, The Easy Guide To Chord Melody Guitar, is now officially released!
The Easy Guide To Chord Melody Guitar is a complete A-Z guide on creating your own great sounding chord melody arrangements for trio and solo guitar situations, and you’ll also learn how to chord solo (i.e., improvise with chords) like a pro.
This is what you get with The Easy Guide to Chord Melody Guitar eBook:
- 7 Chapters (356 pages) that break down essential chord melody and chord soloing concepts.
- Over 300 musical examples in TAB, diagrams, photos, and notation.
- 280 audio examples to make learning chord melody and chord soloing easy.
- 14 Backing tracks, so you can apply each concept to a musical situation.
- Chord melody arrangements from beginner to advanced levels.
- Chord soloing studies for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Comping studies for duo, trio, and solo jazz guitar.
- All for one low price of only $24.99!
I’ve co-authored this brand new eBook with Matt Warnock and it’s been published by his website, Jazz Guitar Online.
Matt and I have been collaborating on this eBook together for over a year, and we’re thrilled to finally have this ready for you guys!
So who is The Easy Guide To Chord Melody Guitar eBook for?
- Are you feeling bored and stuck playing only single line melodies and solos?
- Do you play jazz guitar as a hobby at home and either don’t have the time to attend jam sessions, or have no jazz musicians to play with in your local area? In this case, solo jazz guitar is a logical choice – but you’ve got no clear ideas on how to get confident with this style?
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to play chord melodies or chord solos, but didn’t know where to start, or thought it was too difficult to even try?
- Do you listen to players such as Joe Pass, George Benson, and Barney Kessel and wonder how they get that smooth, sophisticated sound with their chord melodies and chord solos?
If you want to learn chord melody and chord soloing, but never had a pathway to get started, then The Easy Guide to Chord Melody Guitar is for you.
What will you learn in this new eBook?
- Essential fingerstyle and hybrid picking techniques to set you up for chord melody success.
- Fingerstyle and hybrid picking licks in the style of Joe Pass, Lenny Breau, Kurt Rosenwinkel, and many more.
- Chord melody arranging concepts and full chord melody arrangements.
- Chord soloing phrases in the style of Wes Montgomery, George Benson, and more.
- Learn full chord melody and chord soloing arrangements in the style of Joe Pass, Ted Greene, and more.
- Everything you need to go from day 1 to chord melody mastery in your playing.
Now the exciting bit:
If you're keen to have a structured, step-by-step approach to learning jazz guitar, it might be worth checking out my online learning system, the FretDojo Jazz Guitar Academy.
Here's what you get when you join up:
- Detailed step-by-step video lessons on new classic jazz tunes and essential jazz guitar skills added to the club website each month. Includes listening recommendations, demonstrations of the melody, analysis of the harmony, and detailed explanations on how to solo over the tune.
- Key improvisation concepts and techniques for soloing, and classic licks and example solos that relate to each tune, so you can continue to expand your jazz vocabulary and have more options when it comes to soloing.
- Detailed comping ideas to suit the style of each jazz standard covered
- Lessons on how to make chord melody and solo jazz guitar versions of tunes featured - play a complete jazz standard completely on your own like Joe Pass!
- Members only forum - A worldwide community of jazz guitarists from all around the globe.
- Regular workshops, masterclasses, and Q & A Sessions - get direct answers from me on anything holding you back in the practice room. Replays of all sessions are available to access for all members even if you can’t make it live.
- Massive searchable database of jazz licks and soloing concepts - the ultimate idea "grab bag" for your solos.
- Optional monthly challenges where members participate to get feedback on their playing, reach new milestones and be eligible for cool prizes.
The best part:
You can access this all of this and more for just $1 by signing up to a 14 day trial. Go here for more info: https://www.fretdojo.com/signup-offer
Here’s the thing:
Investing in your own development as a jazz guitarist is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself.
And I’m sure your friends and family will enjoy the great music you’ll make as a result of this book too!
With very best wishes,
P.S. Have a question about the new eBook? Email me at [email protected] and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.