Jazz Guitar Technique Course – Open For Bookings
I’m writing to you today because I wanted to let you know about my new online course, “Fast Lane: The Total Technique Roadmap for Jazz Guitar”.
Everything is up and running now – enrollments are officially open for this revolutionary new approach to doubling your speed, commanding your coordination, and walking the path to effortless guitar mastery.
For more information about the course and to grab your place before enrolments close, click here:
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of what this course is all about:
“Fast Lane” is the first ever A – Z guide to building a rock solid, effortless and FAST guitar technique – specifically for jazz guitarists.
Just imagine for a moment:
What would it feel like to have technique like Joe Pass, Pat Martino, or Jim Hall?
You wouldn’t have any irritating obstacles to your creativity.
Your music would start to naturally flow, completely uninhibited by the practical aspects of playing your instrument.
You would be able to confidently play to your family and friends, effortlessly connecting the music in your mind to your hands on the fretboard – without obstacles “tripping you up” all the time (and at the worst possible moments).
Technique like Pass or Martino…That would be wonderful – wouldn’t it?
This online course will show you how exactly how to get there.
For this course I’ve brought on a collaborator, Stuart King, one of the most highly regarded jazz guitarists in Australia and featured artist on ABC Jazz. To cover all bases, I’ll be handling the fingerstyle side of things, while Stuart is going to focus on plectrum technique.
Here’s what you’ll learn from doing this new online course:
– The way to increase your top picking speed IMMEDIATELY with a counterintuitive, but incredibly effective practice approach – that takes only 5 minutes a day. (This “foolproof” method quickly worked wonders for myself and many of my students around the world).
– The missing link nearly all jazz guitar students fail to realize when they are trying to “train their fingers” to build speed and coordination. (Hint: there’s a much more direct – and easy – path to take if you know this secret.)
– How a virtuoso Australian jazz trumpeter holds the secret of improving your guitar technique with less practice – not more. (Leverage your inborn natural abilities and access the parts of your brain that you never realised existed – UNTIL NOW…)
– How the hit TV show Seinfeld’s George Costanza holds the secret for you reaching ultra-fast picking speed. (Remember his “do-the-opposite” theory? It’s time to put that into practice.)
– And a whole lot more…
Course Dates: (Limited Time Offer)
- Enrollments Open: Friday, 2nd February 2018
- Enrollments Close: Sunday, 11th February 2018
- Course Start Date: Tuesday, 13th February 2018
For further details about the course and to join this revolutionary new program, go here:
I’ll see you on the inside…
Founder, Fret Dojo
World Leader in Online Jazz Guitar Education